Combining Innovation with 20 Years of Cord Blood Banking Experience
In Europe, clinical and experimental teams are utilizing some of the methods and technologies being studied in U.S. clinical trials and combining them with CBCHealth MedMunich’s experience with cord blood infusion treatments to provide therapeutic solutions for ischemic stroke survivors.
CBCHealth MedMunich offers cord blood infusions for ischemic stroke survivors from around the world. The research-based treatments use cord blood components provided by CBCHealth MedMunich’s parent company, Cord Blood Center Group, which is known for providing therapeutic components with above-average quantities of nucleated cells.
CBCHealth Med Munich Redefines the Regenerative Health Experience for Stroke Victims
The ischemic stroke treatment is available in a specially designed day-clinic in Munich, Germany. The German healthcare system is noted for its high standards for efficiency, cleanliness, quality, and innovation.
German hospitals and medical clinics receive high ratings for efficiency and quality of care. According to the 2017 Legatum Prosperity Index 1, the German health care system was ranked No. 11 in the world; the United States was ranked No. 30.
CBCHealth Med Munich
CBCHealth Med Munich’s is Patient-Centered
Our medical program is designed around the individual patient to make the three day experience as safe and efficient as possible. From day one, prospective patients are assigned a medical concierge to help guide them through the process, while answering any questions along the way.
During the treatment and post-treatment phase, your medical concierge will assist you and your family members with travel, accommodations or sightseeing requests during your stay.
Medical Concierge, CBC Health
Planning Your Visit to CBCHealth Med Munich
Your visit to Munich doesn’t have to be completely focused on your medical treatment. Make the most of your stay by exploring the sights and sounds of one of the world’s most culture-rich cities, Munich, Germany. Known for its centuries-old buildings, museums, art galleries, shops and dining, Munich is a hub for culture and entertainment.
Dining and Shopping
- Viktualienmarkt – daily food market and square in the heart of Munich, Germany
- Ingolstadt Village – in the heart of Bavaria, this out shopping village contains over 110 boutiques offering German and international brands, as well as places to eat and drink.
- Ratskeller – Marienplatz 8, 80331 München, Germany – Large cellar restaurant dating from the 19th century, with regional dishes & classic decor.
- Andy’s Krablergarten – Thalkirchner Str. 2, 80337 München, Germany – a popular dining destination with a cozy atmosphere that offers late-night bites and outdoor seating.
- English Garden – The Englischer Garten is a large public park in the center of Munich, Bavaria. This 18th-century, the urban park boasts 78km of cycling and jogging trails, as well as relaxing lakeside beer garden.
- Nymphenburg Palace – is a Baroque palace in Munich, Bavaria, southern Germany. The palace was the main summer residence of the former rulers of Bavaria of the House of Wittelsbach.
- Flaucher – a popular park on the Isar River with lawns, waterfront paths, and areas for picnicking and grilling, as well as a beer garden.
- Alte Pinakothek – one of the oldest museums in the world with pieces mainly from the 13th to 18th century. It is part of a group of three “Pinakotheken” museums all located in the Art District or Kunstareal. There are about 800 paintings in the permanent collection.
- Neuschwanstein Castle – A central square with landmark buildings in the city center. This transportation hub is known for St. Peter’s church, two town halls, and a toy museum.